Many founders struggle to make their landing page compelling.
For the past few months, I’ve been saying you should build a landing page BEFORE you code (or start making your product):
Hundreds of folks have asked me for my advice on their web pages, most of which I’ve published at landingpageteardown.com.
Now, for the first time, I’m offering a live workshop where I’ll help you build your landing page live (or review your existing one).
Holy sh*t dude. This was awesome! You totally read my boggled mind and got my message nailed down way better than I had it.”
– Paul, Health Geeks
Let’s build a landing page together
New dates for 2018 coming soon!
- you’ll have created your own landing page
- you’ll have a clear sense of how to grab your audience’s attention
- you’ll understand of how to increase conversion
- you’ll get ideas on how to drive traffic to your page
“If you are a freelancer building landing pages for clients, this workshop is a must.” – Jason Resnick
Landing page workshop: what you’ll get
- 1 hour of live instruction – we will cover:
- how to write content that converts
- how to craft killer headlines
- how to get traffic to your page
- 1 hour of Q&A and live teardowns – after you’re done crafting you page, I’ll review a handful live!
- HTML landing template – those of you who know HTML will get a simple, responsive template I’ve used for tons of my projects.
- PDF handout – the landing page checklist.
- Other bonuses
Before you code, build a landing page.
Register for the workshop, and let’s build your landing page together.