You’ve built an audience; now build your membership site on Podia
Have you built an audience through your podcast, blog, or YouTube channel? Creating a membership website is a great way to start earning an independent income.
Years ago, I wanted to earn an income from my podcast, Product People. I tried a bunch of different tactics.
Here are things I tried that didn’t work:
- Advertising. Really tricky, tons of competition, lower and lower CPMs.
- Crowdfunding. Again, way more work than it’s worth. Low ROI for amount of time invested.
Here’s what I tried that did work:
- Membership site. My online community gives my audience a direct connection with me. They get forums, Slack chat, plus exclusive weekly content. Since I launched it, it’s earned $82,976 in revenue.
Podia makes creating a membership site for your audience easy. Also: if you have existing courses or downloads, it’s just a few clicks to offer those to your members as well!
I’ve been using Gumroad for months; I’m trying this soon!
– Srikanth Noah
I’ve tried tons of membership platforms; Podia is the best
Since 2013, I’ve tried every platform out there:
- BuddyPress (turns WordPress into social network)
- bbPress (WordPress forums)
- P2 (another WordPress update driven platform)
Ultimately, I chose Podia. Here’s why:
- Allows me to sell everything in one place: ebooks, video tutorials, membership sites
- Also has email newsletter and drip email sequences built in!
- Unified storefront that shows my customers the products they have; and the ones they haven’t bought yet
- Low transaction fees
- Fast payouts
- Amazing customer support
★★★★★ “Podia is the best I’ve found”
Great online course creator. Awesome checkout. Fast payouts. Great support!